Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A neat site with lots of eye candy (food people food!!!)

Since discovering Blogs I rarely use cookbooks for new recipes and I have even gone as far as to purge some.    I find that you get a first hand account of the recipe and especially love the neat tips and tricks that you don't normally get from a cookbook.  I wanted to share one in particular that I frequent every day and has now become a favourite of mine.   Her meals are complete with "real" pictures of her food and she puts so much work into providing this to her readers.  Please take some time to check it out and leave her some comments. http://momsfrugal.blogspot.com/

Mom's Frugal

3 comments:

Sarah said...

is there a link.. ? maybe I missed it.

Minimalist Mommy said...

Just click on the title and it should bring you there. I will add the URL as well as it is a little confusing. Thanks

Donna said...

Min-Mom,
I just saw this! Thanks for the post and link to my site.

My computer -to blogland- has become my cookbook too!-- even for my own recipes!

I will log on just to find out how I fixed a certain dish, lol.

What's really funny is that DH thinks I do it all from memory and making it up, hee hee hee.

Blessings!
-Donna-