Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've moved

You can now find me here

Some of you may know that I have been writing for another blog.  Trying to maintain the two has been extremely difficult and I have made the decision to focus on this one located at Organizing Connections.  This blog's ideals and content is exactly that of my own and thought it would be easier to maintain one with the same goals.  So if you could change your links as the name on the blog is the same but the address is different .  I will continue to write on the same tips and ideas as always so please come on over. 

2 comments:

mayaluna said...

Hi, I thought this might come to your e-mail...I'm having a hard time finding your new blog...I found it before, but the link isn't working now:( Thanks for checking in on me at maya*made and all of your encouraging feedback. I'm sure we'd be hanging out if we lived in the same town!

Sindi said...

Hello,
It has been a long , long , long time since i have been able to blog hop. I will add your new blog link the next time I get a chance. I am happy that the new blog is going well for you. God Bless and Have a great day.